Sunday, March 27, 2011

HISTORY OF 后 ~ JA SAENG ESSENCE

** PERSONAL HOT FAVORITE!!
Bichup Ja Saeng Essence takes care of every skin troubles!  It contains Chojahabidan, which is the essence of vitality, and combined with the 3 court secret compounds enable the skin to strengthen by itself as well as wrinkle improvement, moisturizing, elasticity improvement and better complexion of skin with continuous use.

Email lespringdiary@gmail.com for price
Capacity : 45ml

Review :
"I tend to use light serums for my skin as I have oily skin.  Excessive moisturizer and serums give me small bumps on the face.  Again the same friends recommend me this essence which has can address all the skin issues I have.  I am into my 3rd bottle and will definitely use it as I have seen an improvement in the elasticity and hydration on my skin that keeps it supple.

My mum is into her 2nd bottle and she is someone who does not like to use anything on her face after washing.  I passed her a bottle to try and requested for her 2nd bottle!  She noticed an improvement in her face textures as well as wrinkles are more refined. 

This essence is certainly more pricey than the other Korean brands featured in this blog, however, because of its results and quality, it is worth it!" 
By Le Spring, 27 March'11