Sunday, March 27, 2011

HISTORY OF 后 ~ GONG JIN HYANG JEWELRY POWDER

** PERSONAL HOT FAVORITE!!
The advanced technology from History of 后 makes it possible to produce a loose powder so fine and pure that were used in the old palaces.  It contains ingredients of 'Gongjinbidan', gold, pearl and amber which controls dry and rough skin and maintains moisture on the skin with great comfort.  The loose powder is further enhanced with 'Hongoko', a royal court cosmetic formula exclusively for empresses!

Email lespringdiary@gmail.com for price
Capacity : 28g

Review :
"I am not a great fan of loose powder as I have quite uneven skin tones with quite a fair bit of blemishes and pigmentation.  However, this came very highly recommended by friends who expounded on the fineness of the loose powder.  Hence, i decided to have a try one day and was amazed at the results.  I applied my usual BB cream and then press the loose powder on.  One of the best loose powder I have ever tried and though it was a bit pricey, it certainly worth the cost!

Some background history of this brand ~ I was told that this brand of products are given to visiting diplomats as gifts.  I could certainly understand why as the packaging is glamorous and product is of great quality!"
By Le Spring, 27 March'11