Thursday, April 23, 2009

SKIN FOOD ~ FRESH JUICE C SERIES

The Fresh Juice C line is part of the Skin Food's brightening skin care products. It has fruit complex extracts rich in vitamin C, nano-processed vitamin C derivatives and arbutin to keep skin looking radiant and vibrant.

* Fresh Juice Toner
* Fresh Juice Emulsion
* Fresh Juice C Serum
* Fresh Juice C Cream
* Fresh Juice C Program



There are many benefits when Vitamin C is applied topically. It acts as an antioxidant and helps to brighten the skin, reduces the discoloration of the skin from years of sun exposure. Vitamin C can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and is also vital in wound healing because it stabilizes the collagen.

Arbutin is typically found from the leaves of the bearberry shrub, cranberry and blueberry bushes, pears and also from some mushrooms. It is said to have skin lightening and helps to prevent hyperpigmentation and liver spots on many women as they age.

Please click on the following links for more information on Fresh Juice C ~ Skin Food Korea, Skin Food Singapore

These products are available in the monthly shopping spree organized by Le Spring. Email lespringdiary@gmail.com for more details.


Reviews ~ Fresh Juice C Serum :

I like this serum made from natural fruits. I apply a few drops on my face after cleansing & toning. It gives my face nutrients in the form of vitamin C just like one takes vitamins to provide immunity to the body. Ever since I started using this serum nightly, my face becomes more moist. Applying foundation on my face becomes a bliss because it can absorb better.
By Geraldine Heng, 19 Apr09


"I have oily skin and this serum is light on the face for day and night and yet provides the right level of moisture without clogging the pores. I particularly like the texture of the serum as it leaves my face feeling fresh and moist."
By Le Spring, 24 Apr09