Friday, April 24, 2009

HANSKIN ~ SUPER MAGIC BB CREAM




The Super Magic BB cream is a 8 in 1 skin care product which provides the maximum and natural coverage at a scale of 5 (maximum), in it's range of BB creams.

It is a multi-functional cream containing ingredients from plant extracts. The root bark and portulaca soothes the skin and controls blemishes. Super Magic BB has a natural moisture factor that hydrates the skin and it acts as a make-up base and foundation adjusting to skin tone, resulting in a dewy and nude-skin look. It also has vitamin E derivative which improves the fine lines,
arbutin to provides whitening effect as well as UV protection effect SPF30 / PA++.


There are 3 sizes of Super Magic BB cream to suit various needs ~ 43.5g, 30ml & 10ml. Please email lespringdiary@gmail.com for prices and stock availability.




Reviews ~ Super Magic BB Cream :

"I have quite visible pores and acne scars and was covered up by one thin layer of Super Magic BB cream! It certainly has the most coverage as compared to other BB creams I have tried and without clogging up my pores. It gives me a dewy and natural look which last me throughout the day, with just some touch-up during the day with pressed powder.

It's smooth texture makes it easy to apply on the face, right after my Hanskin A-Control toner and Skin Food Juice C and Peach Sake serum.
It has now replaced my make-up base and foundation and certainly continue using the BB cream to start my day!"

By Le Spring, 24 Apr09