Sunday, May 17, 2009

BEAUTY CREDIT ~ COENZYME Q10 BB SUN BASE


This 5 in 1 cream can be used as a foundation or make-up base whilst acts as a protection cream with nutrients essence.

With the functional skin elastic ingredient Q10 and anti-oxidant ingredients, its provide elasticity and moisturizes the skin thus making the face looks firm and healthy with a natural glow.

Ultraviolet blocking effect of SPF46/PA++5 is there to block off harmful UV.


This product is available in the monthly shopping spree organized by Le Spring. Email lespringdiary@gmail.com for more details.


Review ~ CoEnzyme Q10 BB Sun Base :

This is my first time using BB cream. I like this because it has a good coverage with SPF46 on my skin. Throughout the day, my face looks fresh and radiant after the application followed by compact powder to give the matte finish look. When I blot the face during the day, it has no trace of the BB cream unlike tinted moisturizer and my face does not feel that oily as before when I apply only the 2-way cake. I will use BB cream from now on because it is a moisturizer, foundation, concealer and sunscreen all in one. Now, I don't need to use an eye concealer to cover my dark rings.
By Geraldine Heng, 19 Apr09