Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SKIN FOOD ~ CHLORELLA PEELING GEL


The Chlorella peeling gel is rich in protein and vitamins that cleanses pores and leaves skin smooth.

Use:
After washing and drying your face, apply desired amount to face and gently massage the granules onto nose to remove blackheads and rinse with warm water. Avoid eye and mouth areas.


This product is available in the monthly shopping spree organized by Le Spring. Email lespringdiary@gmail.com for more details.


Review ~ Chlorella Peeling Gel :

This is a peeling gel with chlorella extracts full of protein and vitamin and helps to exfoliate by removing the dead cells on my face. Dead cells are formed every 3-4 days. This is a very gentle peeling gel suitable for those with super sensitive skin to use. I had breakouts every time I use normal face scrub and even those dermatologically recommended but still not good for my face until I tried this. It's magical and my face feels so clean and smooth after use.
By Geraldine Heng, 19 April09